Advice

If Baruch College hired me to use new media to improve the College, I would definitely use social media to reach out to more high school students and people in the country. Baruch College is well known in New York City due to the business program and it is the hardest CUNY to get into. Everyone in NYC applies to all CUNY's as the application allows you to apply to all of them with one fee and it is often a "safety" school for many. A lot of people outside of NYC do not know what CUNY is nor do they know what Baruch is. I often get asked by people who do not live in NYC "do you go to a community college? Is baruch a community college?" Baruch is one of the top accounting and finance schools in NY State. I would use social media like Facebook and Instagram to constantly promote Baruch College. I would use it to promote all of the awards Baruch has been given and all the accomplishments of Baruch students. Baruch students beat Harvard at a trading competition, we are ranked high in wall street, and students constantly participate in case competitions. I would try to use new media to make Baruch a well known school across the country.

Comments

Popular Posts